Sunday, April 18, 2010

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡ "miss you" in FB ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

Day: Wednesday
Date: April 14, 2010
Time: 09.10 pm
Msg: i miss you~

From: my dear bestie -Nur Syuhadah bt Ernan-

It's like a magic..
The moment when I whispered to my heart saying I miss you,
your message popped out on my wall...
I was so excited+ happy upon knowing that we're sharing the same feeling!!
(perhaps, this is what we called the magic of friendship)
Yeah, you're a best, great friend to me..
Thanks for always be there for me...

You see right through my pretenses,
You look right through my mask, You know just when I need a hug,
You show up when I'm lonely,
You cheer me up when I'm sad, You catch me up when I fall...

Thousands of reasons,
may not be enough to describe how dear you are to me,
cause you and your friendship are the pie
ces that made me;
HAPPY & BLESSED~


Seriously, I miss you damn much!!
I wish I could spend at least a moment with you~
(gossiping, eating, fooling around etc...)
Right now, our sweet, sad memories are flashing back in my mind & omg!!
your hilarious laugh hit my eardrum!!
ouch!ouch! it's hurt!! *wink!wink!
-miss u dear-

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Day: Thursday
Date: April 15, 2010
Time: 05.22 p
m
Msg:
windoo...(^-^)♥
From: my sweet, GENEROUS cousin -Huda bt Jamaluddin-

hehe
dear sweet, lovely cousin
;
you know what, I can't wait to go back home,
cause i know, many fantastic, superb plans are
waiting
for me + you + along + ila..
hehe
& you know what, going out with you and the other two cousins;
(along ngade + ila comel)
is really fascinating!!
cause...
I believe & sure that:
1) You'll buy me a pair of NOSE stiletto & F.O.S accessories
2) Along will treat me a splendid lunch + tea (pizza & kfc, please!)
3) Ila will be the camera woman who'll snap MY pictures ONLY!!
hehehe

How's that sounds? GREAT, right?
hehehehe
this makes me LOVE you more, more & more!
I'm dying to hang out with you~ (^_^)
wait for me, okay?!!
-miss you babe-
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Day: Thursday
Date: April 15, 2010
Time: 10.18 pm
Msg:
te exterNo mucho :(
From: my lil bro -Muhammad Nur Hisyamuddeen bin Mohammad-

huhu miss me hah, naughty lil bro?
oppss...
lil bro? nope2, you're tall enough now to not be called 'lil bro'..
but, for me, forever & always: you'll be my naughty lil bro~
(please, take a note of it!!)

even though we siblings sometimes have thousands of clashes,
still, my love for u.. & our younger brothers & sister, will never change~

cause, whatever it is, like what ayah used to say:
"we're always family"

so..just wanna you to know:
"te exterNo mucho" too
*wink!*wink!

4 comments:

  1. ♥ touching... =)
    can't wait too!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
    p/s: love the song too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe
    yeah, of course...plus u gonna belanja makan pizza n kfc..hehhee
    superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahah....una nk blnje ape neh???
    wayang...okies~ ahahha...
    blik la pkn laju2 weis!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha
    mane ad ap2 la...
    sy org yg diraikan...
    (ceh, tetibe...xpasal2 angkat diri sndri sebagai org yg diraikan)
    hehhehhehe

    ReplyDelete