Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, ANSAH! (◕‿◕✿)

My dear friend,
I have only known you for four years, but to tell you the truth, you has become a very good friend to me. You know what, feel so lucky for having such a great friend like you who always cherish our friendship...
Dear friend, each year, June 25 is your special day,so, I'm here to wish you:



I have a special birthday dance for you..hehe
(xde kat tempat lain dh ni...kat blog ni je ad..& it's choreographed specially for your birthday)
tapi....die xgerak kat sini..kene bukak tab lain..click kat pic bawah ni ek..hehe sorry~

best x? ni je lah yg termampu nk bg sebagai hadiah... :)
hope you like it~

Well my dear friend, I wish you Happy Birthday once again,
And only the very best for you from here on after..


No comments:

Post a Comment