Wednesday, March 31, 2010

special dedication~


A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow


Someone’s face, smile appeared in my mind when I read this quote above…It doesn’t take a long time for me to remember every single sweet and not-so-sweet moments throughout this friendship…

YES!!

Sweet, understanding and full of laugh FRIENDSHIP~

Thanks to u dear friend + along + ‘si agak temban’ (HEHEHEHE) for being a good, great friend who always smile, laugh at my silly jokes and always being there for me

“sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad

hehehe u know what dear friend, don’t worry, it not so bad for me to not sleep for two days for the sake of my assignment – and thanks, as ur accompany means a lot :)
-
even though, deep in my heart, thousands and even millions of guilt struck me hard!

* Can't wait to meet my dearest friend, Sharina!I'm counting the days sweetie~

No comments:

Post a Comment