Thursday, September 23, 2010

:A Perfectionist Stranger and His Love Advice:




It has been a long time since the last time I updated this just-like-TAMAN-RAMA2-blog..Perhaps, after this I could change its name from
::Blissfulheart::
to Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTaman Rama-RamaƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
(^_^)v

Thanks to you Mr. Perfectionist Stranger hehe
You are not only an expert in heart and feeling matter,
but also creative in giving names to blogs :p

Till now, each and every words and thoughts and opinion of yours somehow has knocked and shaken my stand and decision that I've made regarding an abstract noun that we called as "L.O.V.E"

It's not that I'm blaming you or what, in fact I'm here to thank you for your advice..However, as what I said before, I need some time and spaces to think, to adjust myself and to accept every points of yours..Even though it's quite weird for anyone in this world to actually share his or her thoughts about this matter with a stranger(which this is commonly found in movies and NOT in a real life, especially IN MY life), yes, it happened...

I know I can just ignore everything and act like there's nothing being discussed about, but the impact of this Mr Perfectionist Stranger's perception increases in me as I watched the video above...yes, these quotes are just like boulders that smashed me into pieces:

"Aku hanya ingin kau tahu,
bahawa cinta yang agung dan
sebenar-benarnya itu
hanyalah cinta kepada Allah,
Yang Maha Pengasih lagi Maha Penyayang.."

"Cinta dan Kasih Sayang Manusia adalah Setitis
Jika Dibandingkan dengan
Selautan Cinta dan Kasih Sayang Allah,
Sekiranya Engkau Kehilangan yang Setitis itu
Ia Tidak Akan Menjejaskan Hidupmu Selagi
yang Selautan Itu Masih Kaumiliki"

-hmmm...need some time to think about it-
=.='








No comments:

Post a Comment